The SCRIP Awards 2013 celebrated achievements in the global biopharma industry last night at the Lancaster, London.
Hosted by Justin Webb, the evening was a fantastic mix of dining, entertainment and awards.
Among the winners were:
- Novartis’s Bexsero, Best New Drug
- Genmab, Biotech Company of the Year
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi’s Phase IIa study dupilumab in asthma, Clinical Advance of the Year
You can view the full roll of honour by clicking on the button below.
It was a great night and we would like to thank all those who entered and attended this year’s awards.
Finally congratulations to our winners and a huge thanks to our sponsors for helping us make it such a fantastic success.
Don’t forget to check our website in the next couple of days for all the pictures from the night.
Best Company in an Emerging Market – Sponsored by Clinigen Group
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories – India
Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials
- Quintiles’s Infosario Safety
Best Partnership Alliance
- AstraZeneca with Bristol-Myers Squibb and Amylin in diabetes
Financing Deal of the Year
- Mesoblast’s equity financing of Aus$170m
Best Advance in an Emerging Market
- Novartis’s Jian Kang Kuai Che Healthcare Project in China
Clinical Advance of the Year – Sponsored by Quintiles
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Sanofi’s Phase IIa study dupilumab in in asthma
Licensing Deal of the Year – Sponsored by Hume Brophy
- AstraZeneca and Horizon Discovery for the development and commercialization of the HD-001 kinase target program for multiple cancer types
Executive of the Year
- Roch Doliveux, chairman and chief executive officer of UCB
Biotech Company of the Year
Best Contract Research Organization
Management Team of the Year
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals’ CEO Leonard S Schleifer and CSO George D Yancopoulos
Best New Drug – Sponsored by INC Research
- Novartis’ Bexsero (meningococcal group B vaccine)
Pharma Company of the Year – Sponsored by ICON
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Prof Dr Désiré Collen
…….read about bexero at
DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO Ph.D