Transverse Myelitis PDFs and free access published articles
Transverse myelitis is a neurological disorder caused by inflammation across both sides of one level, or segment, of the spinal cord. The segment of the spinal cord at which the damage occurs determines which parts of the body are affected.
Recurrent Myelitis Associated With Hepatitis C Infection
Neuro MRI Ordering Guide
General Information Regarding MS
NMO-IgG predicts the outcome of recurrent optic neuritis
Aquaporin-4 Antibodies in Neuromyelitis Optica and Longitudinally Extensive Transverse Myelitis
Patrick Waters, PhD; Sven Jarius, MD; Edward Littleton, MBBS, DPhil; Maria Isabel Leite, MD etal
Aquaporin-4 Antibodies in Neuromyelitis.pdf
Transverse myelitis – Case study
Diagnosis of Transverse Myelitis: An Evaluation of the factors leading to Spinal Dysfunction
Including a Review of one patients’ experience
Diagnosis of Transverse Myelitis.pdf
Imaging Sciences Interesting Cases
Jacinto Camarena III, MD
50 Free scholarly articles on Transverse myelitis
- Idiopathic transverse myelitis and neuromyelitis optica: clinical profiles, pathophysiology and therapeutic choices.
- Urinary retention in immunocompetent patient: acute transverse myelitis.
- Acute transverse myelitis in Buenos Aires, Argentina. A retrospective cohort study of 8 years follow up.
- Rhabdomyolysis, acute kidney injury and transverse myelitis due to naive heroin exposure.
- Longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis: a catastrophic presentation of a flare-up of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Primary HIV infection with acute transverse myelitis.
- H1N1 vaccine-related acute transverse myelitis.
- Acute transverse myelitis following vaccination against H1N1 influenza: a case report.
- Acute transverse myelitis and acute motor axonal neuropathy developed after vaccinations against seasonal and 2009 A/H1N1 influenza.
- Optical coherence tomography evaluation of retinal nerve fiber layer in longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis.
- Clinical analysis of 6 cases of systemic lupus erythematosus complicated by transverse myelitis.
- Mycobacteria infection in incomplete transverse myelitis is refractory to steroids: a pilot study.
- Acute transverse myelitis associated with dengue viral infection.
- Idiopathic acute transverse myelitis in children: an analysis and discussion of MRI findings.
- Longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis following vaccination with nasal attenuated novel influenza A(H1N1) vaccine.
- Transverse myelitis associated with chronic viral hepatitis C.
- High-level cervical spinal cord stimulation used to treat intractable pain arising from transverse myelitis caused by schistosomiasis.
- Acute transverse myelitis: treatment of pain.
- Transverse myelitis associated to HCV infection.
- Acute transverse myelitis: a clinical review and algorithm for diagnostic intervention.
- Priapism in infantile transverse myelitis.
- Transverse myelitis spectrum disorders.
- Transverse myelitis as a presenting feature of late onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Acute transverse myelitis and Guillain-Barre overlap syndrome following influenza infection.
- Diffusion tensor imaging in idiopathic acute transverse myelitis.
- Aquaporin-4 antibodies in neuromyelitis optica and longitudinally extensive transverse myelitis.
- Transverse myelitis due to human herpesvirus 6.
- Subacute transverse myelitis with Lyme profile dissociation.
- Transverse myelitis associated with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Idiopathic recurrent transverse myelitis with syringomyelia: a case report.
- Acute transverse myelitis at the conus medullaris level after rabies vaccination in a patient with Behçet’s disease.
- Transverse myelitis in a patient with severe lupus nephritis: a case report.
- Transverse myelitis in 2 patients with Bartonella henselae infection (cat scratch disease).
- Transverse myelitis caused by varicella zoster: case reports.
- Transverse myelitis in systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Acute transverse myelitis following typhoid vaccination.
- Transverse myelitis following spinal anesthesia.
- Neuromyelitis optica IgG status in acute partial transverse myelitis.
- Neurosyphilis manifesting as spinal transverse myelitis.
- Etanercept induced multiple sclerosis and transverse myelitis.
- Acute transverse myelitis following hepatitis E virus infection.
- Transverse myelitis due to trypanosomiasis in a middle aged Tanzanian man.
- Rapid recovery from acute transverse myelitis in an elite female swimmer.
- IL-6 induces regionally selective spinal cord injury in patients with the neuroinflammatory disorder transverse myelitis.
- Acute transverse myelitis and hepatitis C virus.
- Transverse myelitis and chronic urticaria in systemic lupus erythematosus. Case report.
- Primary biliary cirrhosis complicated by transverse myelitis in a patient without Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Transverse myelitis in immunocompetent children.
- Early-onset acute transverse myelitis following hepatitis B vaccination and respiratory infection: case report.
- Acute transverse myelitis: important role of biology in diagnosis.